I’m retired and free to inflict my thoughts and sense of humour upon the world......
My Latest Video
- Mutton Shunter What on earth is a Mutton Shunter? It was the name give... 1.7k views | 25 comments
- A Red Phone Box For The Garden The old red telephone box is an icon of Britain from da... 1.3k views | 49 comments
- The Devil’s Testicles I was talking with a friend in pre-covid days about foo... 711 views | 66 comments
- Vegetable Stew and Soup What could be better on a cold winters night than a bow... 668 views | 16 comments
- Prince Keith Is it me or has anyone else noticed the similarity betw... 631 views | 22 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meeting Visitors November 29, 2021Meeting visitors, where they’re from or what they want I have no idea. I hope they come in peace. I like meeting new people, wherever they are from. It’s the nature of having a bench, you get to see a lot of what no one else will ever see. Wonderful. The post Meeting Visitors first […]
- Catching The Moon November 11, 2021We don’t know it, but the Moon has to have regular maintenance which includes a spit and polish every now and then. The moon has to be caught and not dropped. If it was, we would never see it again, gone forever. Benchman was on hand to witness an occasion of catching the moon one […]
- Waiting On A Friend November 1, 2021Not one bench, but two. An Autumnal day and the sun is shining, waiting on a friend. Someone who no longer lives in the material world, but in the ethereal one. With a bench, you truly have the Universe. You can sit wherever you want and whenever you want, night or day. There are no […]
- The First Day January 3, 2022The First Day Sweet maiden’s first day serenades, Her promise for the year, A descant laced with hopeful song, Her... The post The First Day first appeared on Gloria Smud.
- Desperate Measures March 21, 2020Desperate Measures It’s not the great beer that draws us all here, It’s not classy wine that tastes so damn... The post Desperate Measures first appeared on Gloria Smud.
- The Best Apple December 17, 2019The Best Apple An apple hung upon a tree, It stood out from the rest. Ruby red, sun ripened skin... The post The Best Apple first appeared on Gloria Smud.
- Banana CakeBanana Cake A delicious cake and a great way to use ...
- Vegetable Stew and SoupWhat could be better on a cold winters night than ...
- Apple & Blackberry PieApple & Blackberry Pie We are fortunate to have an abundance ...
- Banoffee PieBanoffee Pie Another naughty but nice desert. Home made Banoffee pie ...
- Chocolate and Beetroot CakeRecipes I hope you look out for my recipes and they ...